ponderings

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Speed Scrap Anyone?


I love Speed Scraps, probably because I am such a slow scrapper and they force me to make a decision and stick with it. Usually, I love my SS pages and I can't believe that I can actually scrap that quickly. The prompts do help, but each SS takes on a life of it's own. Here are a few of my recent SS pages



I used the Endearing series by Dancing Princess Designs
for the above page. Tons of goodies in the collection, and I dont have to think about trying to coordinate anything. It is already done for me.
My favorite were the glossy plastic styles -- I just love the flexibility
and ease of using styles, and being able to add some fun touches,
quickly!





I made this next SS page tonight at a Speed Scrap hosted by
Val of geniaBeana Designs. I have been waiting to scrap
with the Hoo's My Girl Collab (Little Miss loves owls!)
by geniaBeana Designs and Kimi's Creations!






1 comment:

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

Love 'em both! I had missed the who's my girl layout! I need to go check out your gallery, for sure!