ponderings

Friday, September 11, 2009

Kitten's Garden

Little Miss has had mixed feelings about starting PreSchool next week. When we drive by her school, she just has to point it out to everyone else in the car. We have been reminding her all summer long about school starting. Sometimes she just listens, other times she will say that she isn't going, that she will be staying home with me instead. She will go when she is five. I am not really sure how the first day next week will go. Since she starts in the afternoon, we are both going to take her to a special lunch beforehand and go in all together for the meet and greet. I have been thinking of having her write out Little Miss's First Day of School on a piece of paper, so that we can use her own little writing in the First Day of School photo.

I just couldn't wait to scrap a pre-preschool page today when Little Miss informed me that next week she is going to Kitten'sGarden. I thought it would be fun for her to look back at some of the mixed feelings about school. The Journaling Challenge at Digiscrapaganza was perfect, and this month one of the fonts is a fun kid-like crayonish font, called Ermanita. It was perfect to quote her Kitten'sGarden comment. Here is what I came up with --



I used a great school kit available at Digiscrapaganza.
School Daze Collab. I also used one of the templates in
the collab kit as a starting point



and here is another page I made using School Daze.
The art supplies were perfect for this page about my
Little Artist in the Making.
For this page, I used the second template in the
collab kit, by Designs by Tami




No comments: